Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Uncle Brian and other fun stuff...

It has been another fun week at the Barrow house! My mom was with me most of the week, which was the best.. We want to wish a very happy birthday to Uncle Brian! Uncle Brian, Nana and Paw PAw came to play last night! The kiddos really had fun! This week has had some rough patches. Claire woke up one night with a super high fever. I figured it was an ear infection since she had no real other symptoms, but when I took her to the ENT she said Claireb has tonsillitis.. She is on day 2 of a fever, not much fun at all. So needless to say between our precious 2 girlies we have been pulling all nighters... Thank God for naps.
Grammy and the girls
My sweet boy...The kids were in jammers all day today. They were in the ones from last night, took a bath after their hair cuts, and then wanted to wear jams again!
Today mom cut Claire and Corbin's hair. How she keeps them still enough to get a good hair cut I have no idea. They don't really behave when I am in there watching, so I leave it to the expert.
Happy birthday Uncle Brian! Uncle Brian was in town last night from Florida, and got to meet baby Caroline for the first time!
Does she look like she is getting bigger??? We have an appointment Tuesday, and I am anxious to see just how much she has grown! Crazy to think she is almost a month old...
Claire likes the accessories... She likes make up, jewelry, shoes and dress up.. total opposite of her mama!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

i am so sorry that poor claireb has tonsilitis! that sucks! bad luck! feel better soon!

Jean said...

i can already tell caroline has grown! she is so precious and you can tell how much her big brother and sister love her! hope claire feels better soon! :)