
Sunday Chris took Corby to the boat show! Corbin had a really fun time. My parents and brothers went too, so they all enjoyed the boats and other boat show type things... Me and my girls hung out here, and all the cousins came over to play.

Corbin on the boats!

His favorite part was looking at the boats that had beds in them. I think he thought that was pretty cool...

My big girl is two weeks old today! She went to the doctor yesterday and gained half a pound in a week! Yea Caroline! She is up to 5 lbs 13 ounces.. when she came home she was 5 lbs 1 ounce, so she is definitely getting bigger!

beauty!

Here are the cousins playing a game Celine invented called put the sticker on the catalog!

My three sweet children, I cannot tell you how much I love these babies. They just make my heart smile... They have their moments of being a little bratty, but somehow you forget those moments, and only remember the sweet ones!

Sisters... Claire is OBSESSED with Caroline. I cannot do anything without my little helper being right there. She kisses her 10, 000 times a day. She really loves her little sister!

Corbin loves to hold her. He gets her in his arms and says " see mommy, she wanted me not you"... He is very sweet with his baby sister!

Sibling Love!
1 comment:
i can see the love! there is a lot of love in that house! too cute
Post a Comment