Friday, February 5, 2010

One month old today!

Today our beautiful baby girl is one month old. It is super hard to believe that a month has already gone by. She is a very happy baby that rarely makes a peep. She sleeps a lot, but at night she gets up often and sometimes likes to stay up. She is up to eat at night AT LEAST every three hours, a lot of times every 2! She loves to be held. She sometimes likes her paci, swing, and bouncer, but it is hit or miss.... Her eyes are blue and beautiful! She is the happiest, sweetest little princess...
Happy one month birthday Caroline Louise!
Tonight I thought I would try the bumbo just fun... wasn't so much fun

Her cord just fell off yesterday! Yes it took a long time. All three kids cords stayed on a really long time! More than likely because I always got them wet in the bath.
yes, that is a roll of paper towels mid air. The kids were building towers with paper towels then throwing them. One of the benefits of buying paper towels in bulk!They are pretty creative...There are also mixing bowls in the background. They lined them up and were walking on them...
So cute.
Claire broke out the Disney princess make up kit. She looked pretty stinkin cute with all her make up..
Here is me trying to get a pic of Chris with all the kids. This pic makes me laugh because all of the t-shirts that Chris and I own are stained. I am talking big time. All due to the kiddos. In this pic you can see the blood on Chris's shirt. That is because an hour or so before I took this pic Claire bit her tongue and bled on Chris.. Who needs clean shirts, as long as your kids are happy that is all that matters!
Chris took Corbs and Claireb to the mall playland. They came home with balloon spiderman and balloon mermaid. Chris got suckered in to the mall clown who sold balloon people for 5 bucks each!
All bundled up.
This is unhappy Caroline getting all ready to go to the dr. I had to take her to the dr twice this week b/c of congestion and a cold. It is mainly in her nose which is causing her to be raspy and not able to eat sleep well. I took her back later this week b/c the dr wanted to make sure it didn't settle in her chest. I take her back Tuesday for a final check. She is still congested, but I think getting better.
Corbin lovin on Caroline

Corbin and Claire feeding bottles to their stuffed animals... the smiles these kids bring to my face are priceless!

No comments: