Thursday, January 7, 2010

Caroline Louise is here!

We are so proud to introduce baby Caroline! She is just precious, and we are so very happy she is here and healthy! She is itty bitty! Well, to us she is since Corbin weighed 9'4 and Claire 8'10. Caroline made her entrance on January 5th at 6:30 PM. She weighed 5 lbs 7 ounces and 19.5 inches long. She came 2 weeks early much to our surprise! Here is her little delivery story! Tuesday I had a scheduled appointment at 1:15. I went in and told my doctor I had a few concerns. I told him that I felt like she wasn't moving much and that I thought I was leaking fluid. They did an ultrasound, and her little cord was around her neck, she wasn't moving much and her fluid wsa low.... So over to the hospital I went, and a few hours later my sweet baby Caroline was here. My C-Section went super well, I feel really well. I am just so thankful for my doctor who brought my sweet daughter into this world saftely! We are very blessed with this sweet girl! Corbin and Claire love her already! I will post more pictures soon!
She looks JUST like Corbin did when he was born. I really think she looks just like her Daddy!!!!!
That's my girl! Showing off what she can do!
perfection! We are so in love!

3 comments:

sarah said...

Congrats Sara! She's beautiful!

Kelly said...

congrats to the most precious, cute family of 5! love you!

Morgan said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and we are so happy for you and Chris!