
Today at 6:30 pm Caroline will be one week old! I cannot believe that this week has gone by so fast! She is still the sweetest, smallest most precious little bitty thing in the world. She had a doctor's appointment this morning, and she still only weighs 5 pounds. I am bound and determined to get some meat on those little bones before her next weigh in on Tuesday. She NEVER has cried to eat, I have to basically force her to eat in her sleep every few hours. If she had it her way she would just sleep the day away... which she kind of does.....

I love this picture... Corbin is super proud of his armband he got at school last week. he won't take it off, he has Chris dry it with a blow dryer every night after his bath.. He was showing it off to baby Caroline. He calls it his watch. He just loves her so much!

Claire was hanging out with Caroline on the couch. She loves to be right where Caroline is. She insists on feeding her. Every time I change her diaper she asks me about her umbilical cord...

My brother and soon to be sister in law came over last night!

Here is great grandmother maw-maw with my girls!

All snug after a bath

pretty big sister.....
Thank you again to all of our friends who have come by with such nice things. It is very sweet for everyone to think of us during this super special time!
No comments:
Post a Comment