
We are home and all is well with the Barrow 5! I cannot begin to tell you how thankful I am for my beautiful family. Corbin and Claire LOVE their new baby sister. They love (fight over) feeding her and holding her. Corbin is very gentle with her, and Claire is learning to be. Caroline is SUCH a good baby! She eats, sleeps, poops, and sleeps some more. She rarely cries, and when she does it is a sweet sound. I am so thankful for our friends and family who have been so sweet to us. Thank you to everyone who has come to visit, who has brought us gifts for Caroline, and to those who have brought us dinner. It has been so very nice!

I love my baby girl!

Baby blue eyes! I am telling you she looks just like her brother and daddy!

My two big babies hanging out!

Sisters!
2 comments:
i've totally been wanting to come see you but didn't know when you'd be ready for visitors! if tomorrow (monday)around like 3 or 4 works, let me know! if not, i am free any day this week in the afternoon or evening. she is soooo cute! can't wait to see that cutie!
She's beautiful, Sara!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see her in person. So happy for guys! What a beautiful family of 5!
Enjoy this sweet time!!
Post a Comment