
First I want to wish a very happy 30th birthday to Aunt Natalie! Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a great day! Today Corbin and Claire played play doh outsude, it was a very nice day, and they enjoyed it!

Pretty baby Caroline Louise... this week we have been using the swing and the bouncer, she seems to like them both for short periods of time. Some people are starting to say she is looking a a bit like Claire... I still just see a miniature Corbin... Not sure how big she is, but I did sort of weigh her today. My neighbor let me borrow her mail scale. She is too long for it, so I weighed her in my big salad bowl. According to that she was 6 lbs 7 ounces... with clothes and a diaper on.. so my guess is she is just a little over 6 lbs, which is GREAT!!! I still can't believe how fast time is going by, tomorrow she will be three weeks old!

This is a new game that Corbin and Claire invented this weekend. They call it none other than the pillow game. They line the hallway and then jump from pillow to pillow. It entertained them for a long time, and they got a good little work out in.

lining up the pillows


Caroline in the bouncer

Friday the kids had a little picnic lunch outside... they also got to play their favorite.. confetti eggs. I bought a bunch of confetti eggs when they went on sale after Halloween. If I ever need something to entertain them I reach for the eggs. They had a lot of fun playing with them.. As you can see in this picture Corbin is still sporting his "watch", and Claire is in a dress that is WAY too small. She likes to pick out her own clothes, always a dress, and usually one that is a summer dress and that is too small.. Whatever makes the princess happy!

Corbin in mid air throwing confetti egs at the fence

look at all those pretty eggs...

Rolling them down the slide.. they get kind of creative

My two blue eyed babies!

Cousin fun!

Pretty girl

Sister love!

Here is a pic of Caroline and her Great Aunt Missy and second cousin Anna! They came to visit from Austin!
1 comment:
Looks like you're having a blast with the kiddos :) Louise does favor claire a bit.... but I still agree-- just like CORBS :)
Post a Comment