This morning Nat brought my nieces over, and all the girls had a play date! Corbin was at school having fun, I miss him when he is at school but I kno whe is loving it there!! Nat took these precious pictures today, I love them!
Playing outside!
Giving Caroline some love...
Cousins telling secrets...
I love that my kids love each other so much. Like I have said before, there are times when they are not so sweet to each other... Then times when they say I love you without me telling them to say it, times they share without me asking them to, and times you can just tell they are each others biggest fans... Coming from a family with a lot of siblings, I know just how wonderful it is so have brothers and sisters.. and I am so thankful my kiddos have each other.. Caroline is only 2 weeks old, but is seems like she has been around for ever. Corbin and Claire always are checking on her, and making sure she is happy... it is pretty easy to keep a kiddo happy who sleeps 22 hours a day!I can't say it enough... I love my family....

1 comment:
Gosh those pictures are great! I wish I knew how to do that!
Post a Comment