Sunday, October 10, 2010

October Fun

Today we wen to the zoo. It was a really nice morning, and we all enjoyed it. We took the kids to the dinosaur exhibit, it was really neat.
Caroline saw a lot of the zoo from the stroller.. then she got carried all around.
All three looking at the meerkats.
The aquarium was the part Corbin wanted to see the most. He really loves all sea life. I think Claire liked the elephants best.
My three pumpkins.
Does it get any cuter??? Nope.
Our sweet bub, Or as Chris calls him his little scrub. I swear we have a million and five nicknames for the kids, and they respond to them all. Corby still loves his dog dog, we don't leave home without it. It goes EVERYWHERE with us... 4 years with this scraggly thing.. it looks rough.Well loves i guess.
Claire makes eggs with Chris every Sat. They are the only two that like them.. She loves making eggies with Daddy.
We have been spending a lot of time in the backyard and at the park. I love this weather, and so do the kids.
Jumping like always!

Last weekend we went to Galveston for my birthday.. it turned into one big mess... Caroline has been sick off and on for a month, but it got a little worse while we were there. She has been on antibiotics and breathing treatments for a respiratory infection.. but got the throw ups while we were there... Claireb was running on the deck and got one big splinter in her foot. This was the biggest chunk of wood splinter. We tried to get it out, the pediatric place tried, then sent us to the ER. After huge shots in her foot and a scalpel, it was out.. All I can say is she is really brave. She got a movie at Target and a trip to the manicure place for being so brave. I stayed home Monday to take care of the sick kiddos.. Caroline got her lungs rechecked Thurs and they were clear. Today she started coughing again with wheezing so we are back on the breathing treatments. AHHH
She loved the huge band- aid as she called it.
Here we are the morning before the disasters occurred. We went to the strand and stopped for some candy! Here are Corby, Claire and Soph. Caroline was at the beach house with my parents since she was sick... not puking at this point,, but sick.
We went to Moody Gardens which was a lot of fun. The kids really enjoyed it.
My boys. I love how when you tell Corby to smile this is what you get.
Me and my bub looking at the shark.. I was thining about how I would escape with all the kids if the tank cracked. crazy I know.
Showing Claire the cool fish.
All the kids so excited to get to Moody Gardens.
Mad Caroline! I still think this is cute.

I love this little girl. so. much.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love the new post! SO CUTE!