Saturday, October 30, 2010

A fun filled Saturday

So today was a really fun filled day! We went to the kids fall festival at their school, then their friend's Halloween themed birthday party, then a friends house to play... Here is a cute pic of the kids doing the Monster Mash at a friends house. We went there to pick up a table, and ended up playing in the front yard for a few hours. My kids LOVE these kiddos so much. My friend has 4 kiddos, and so everyone has someone to play with. It is pretty funny when we go to restaurants and get a table for 4 adults, 5 kids and 2 high chairs :). You know the waiters are crossing their fingers we are not seated at their table!!!
Here is the whole crew playing outside... Claire, Channing, Charlie, Caroline, Corbin, Mason & Maddux
Playing outside. I remember as a kid always being outside. We were always running around in the street and riding our bikes.. MAYBE SANTA is bringing our kids bikes?????
Here is a pic of Princess Ariel (Claire) at Briley's super fun party. The kids all had a great time! My sister in law Natalie was the face painter. She did some pretty awesome paintings on the kids faces!
She made Corbin look super awesome as SPIDEY!
AWWW my sweet niece Shelby and Caroline. I had no idea Shelby was going to be Snow White and Nat didn't know Caroline had this costume from when Claire was small. They looked ADORABLE in their Snow White get up.
Corbin at his school's fall festival. His school has a super fun festival each year that the kids love going to. The amount of sugar consumed today by my kids in ridiculous.
Claire playing a game. They had so many fun games, a jump house, and even a snow cone machine.
Corbin playing...
I found this pic Chris took of baby girl. She is just so sweet and beautiful.
Here is my girl looking sweet before school on what I thought was picture day. Tomorrow is another fun filled day! I love October so much, and can't believe it is almost over!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Sounds like y'all had a great weekend. I love all the pictures of the kids - they are so darn cute. I love their little costumes too.