Monday, October 18, 2010

Soccer & The Park

Tonight Corbs had soccer. It is a fun night because soccer is at a park with a playground, so all the kids have a great time. We are there for a few hours, they come home eat, then are ready for bed! Claire just being cute Claire.
It is so cute watching little kids play sports...
Corbin and his friend Briley.. Two of his buddies Jack and Briley are in lessons too which makes it extra fun for him.
Rather than make the kids wear different colored jerseys today the coach made them into hats. He thought it was pretty cool.
Jack and Corbin
Caroline loves being outside
Corbin and his coach
Saturday we went to my old elementary school's playground. It was a really fun playground for the kids. I know it seems like my posts are all a bit repetitive with parks and what not.. but the kids LOVE being outside, it makes them happy.. and when the three of them are happy, I am the happiest! So, therefore we spend a lot of time parkin it!
Handsome
Two little monkeys!
having fun...

Caroline likes to roam around the patio while the big kids are out there playing. She has learned to crawl on all fours so that her knees don't get scraped up on the concrete. Looks pretty adorable. I cannot tell you how many pieces of chalk I have retrieved from her mouth.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

The kids are so cute! Glad you guys have been out enjoying this nice weather.