Happy Birthday Chris!
We hope you have a great day, because you deserve it! Thank you for being such a good husband and dad. We love you! Here are the things that I would say we each love most about you!
me: I love that you would rather spend time with us than anyone else in the world. I LOVE that you would pretty much pass up anything if it meant getting to be with us.
Corbin: I think your scrubba loves that you are his best friend. He loves how you call him your big man, he loves that you wrestle with him... He likes how each and every day after you drop him off at school you wave to him through the window. I think he wants to grow up to be just like you, and I hope he does...
Princess: Well, Claire obviously thinks you are pretty wonderful. She now calls you Dippy rather than Daddy. When she wakes up in the night, she wants her Dippy. Claire loves that you have mastered doign her hair for school complete with a bow. Claire loves that she is your princess and always will be. She loves that you take her to get hot dogs at the donut store, and that you always make eggies with her on the weekend.
Itty Bitty/Sissy: Caroline gets so excited when you walk through the door. Her eyes light up and she starts jumping and making her little noise that she makes. She loves that you rock her to sleep every single night. I think she loves that she looks just like you too!
They love you, and I love you!
Have a great day!
Week 7 | February 14 - February 20
-
We woke with no kiddos in our home on Valentine's Day. How weird! It was
quiet and calm and no one needed to know where their presents were. Daniel
and I s...
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment