Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the pumpkin patch one day after school this week. The kids were so excited to pick out pumpkins. They weren't even looking at them closely.. they would just run and get one, then run back for another. They made a huge pile of all the ones they wanted, and then I secretly started putting some back.
I tried, and tried to get all my babies to look at me and smile.. I got close.
The kids have been outside in the backyard everyday after school. My mom gave us this huge outdoor table, and they have put it to good use. They have been eating dinner out there, and doing all of their arts & crafts. Maybe this will help cut down on having marker on walls and furniture (thank you Claire)!
Pumpkin Caroline
Pumpkin Princess
Pumpkin Corbin
I love this time of year!

1 comment:

Courtney Squillante said...

Hey!! I am so glad I found your blog!! Your children are gorgeous and it looks like life is pretty great! I will definitely keep checking back to keep up with you- so fun!! Love, Courtney (Moriarty) Squillante :)