
Claire LOVES to play babies. She likes to line them all up, and play with each of them. We spend a lot of time cleaning up babies after she has gone to bed. This is what we did with them today. It makes me laugh to look at these pictures.

This is sooo funny to me. Caroline wasn't really a fan, but Claire and I got a kick out of it.

She couldn't be much cuter.. She is handful though. A big, huge, giant handful.

Corby and Claire love to jump from the coffee table to the couch. Yes i know I shouldn't let them, but obviously they do it.

Sweet Caroline has had a cough for a few weeks now, and she just can't shake it. She has gone to the doctor three times for it, and is now on breathing treatments. they are helping more than anything else has, but she is still not 100%. I think we are moving in the right direction though. Corbin woke up with spots all over him. They are dime and nickle size circles all over his legs.... hmmm...

I have some pretty adorable, wonderful. silly, lovable babies.

My blue eyed kiddos.


Mom and dad had birthdays this month. We had a good time celebrating with the family!

Corbin got a little football game going in Grammy and Pa's backyard with Uncle Jimmy, Joseph and Chris... All the kids loved it.

Birthday girl and Caroline

Shelbs and C
1 comment:
I just love seeing pictures of your kiddos - they are so adorable. That first picture made me laugh out loud! How cute! :)
Post a Comment