Saturday, October 23, 2010

4th annual pumpkin painting bash

Natalie hosted her 4th annual pumpkin painting party for the cousins. They are all so lucky to have an art teacher for an aunt that doesn't mind a ridiculous amount of glitter/paint and feathers. The kids had fun as always. We had them all get in their costumes for pictures.. these are pictures I will look back on and love forever. Thanks Nat for making their night so fun.
They love their Halloween costumes..
This was Claire's costume when she was a baby, then Junie wore it the next year and now it is Carolines..

Let the pumpkin painting begin.
Jimmy carved a pumpkin and let the kids pull all the seeds out...

Claire painted and painted and painted and painted her pumpkin.
Look how adorable.
It was a super fun cousin filled night. We also had a fun morning. Nana, Claire and I went to get manicures and pedicures. Claire thinks it is pretty fun and special. I take her every time I go.. it is our little fun thing we do. She loves to pick her polish and the design she wants. today she got hot pink nails with blue polka dots and lime green toes with white flowers... Thanks Nana for going with us!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

awesome pics! miss ya!

Kelly said...

we missed yall so much at the partay! hope it was fun, i know it was!