Friday, November 19, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

I have found some very cute Christmas Cards for 2010!
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards, I especially like the ones where you can share more than one photo of your family. I think my favorite is the Merry Modern Collage of the top ten of 2010. They are all really cute! I just can't decide if I want to do full color or black and white.
We use Shutterfly to make holiday books every year. Chris has made one each year for each of the kids filled with the most adorable pictures and captions, they are truly priceless. The kids are now at an age where they often say, "I want to see the book from when I was a baby." This year I plan on sending out a family Christmas card! My friend Missy took some really cute family pictures of us, and I am excited for everyone to see them. I love getting Christmas cards in the mail. So, check out shutterfly and all they have to offer for holiday cards and gifts!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

you CAN GET 50 FREE CARDS FROM SHUDDERFLY JUST FOR HAVING A BLOG!! CHECK IT OUT http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/

Morgan said...

The Merry Modern is adorable - I say go with black and white pictures. I think they would stand out more against the red and green blocks!