What a fun week we have had!!! Last weekend we went to the mall to have pictures done with all the cousins... PRECIOUS!! We also decided to hit up Santa.. We have been talking to Corbs about Santa for a long time. He did pretty well on Santa's lap. Claire on the other hand was miserable. Not even a sucker helped the situation. All in all it is a cute pic and a fun memory... Monday Claire began throwing up. She continued to throw up the rest of the week. The real fun began Friday and is still in effect.... lets just say it comes from the other end. I took her to the doctor yesterday and he said there is a virus going around that causes this and it lasts 7-10 days... Lucky us... It is contagious so just hope and pray Corbin, Chris and I don't get it.... So all in all that is what we have been up to!
Week 7 | February 14 - February 20
-
We woke with no kiddos in our home on Valentine's Day. How weird! It was
quiet and calm and no one needed to know where their presents were. Daniel
and I s...
10 years ago

1 comment:
I'm laughing my head off. Those screaming crying kids are hilarious. Love it! GREAT memories.
Post a Comment