Sunday, December 21, 2008

WALKING AND TEETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Okay so based on this picture I know you think it might be a little far fetched to say she has teeth. But she does. She has a little nub of a tooth that has broken the skin. When your kiddo is 10 months old and walking like a champ with no teeth you take what you can get. By the way getting this picture was pretty difficult. When it is all the way in I will get some more. I am just thankful that she does have teeth in there.

*** I need to get some good walking shots of baby Claire. It is so precious the way she has just taken off. In a week she has gone from walking 3 or 4 feet to crossing a room. She still looks up with her arms to the side when she walks. Today she walked on top of Corby's race cars. It didn't phase her at all. She kept her balance and kept on going.

**This past week she also has become VERY vocal. She has always been vocal with her demands, but now she is trying to make words. Our little baby girl is growing up too fast.
Our to kids are the highlight of every second. They both have us totally smitten with everything they do. I love watching them together. Sometimes they fight. Sometimes they really like each other. They both smile when they see each other and that is the most precious smile ever. We are very blessed to have such healthy, happy, beautiful babies....

1 comment:

Melissa said...

YAY YA YAY!!! TEETH!!! Godd to know they were hiding in there!! Yipppeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!