

All week long Chris and I have been talking about how we need to tackle taking our Christmas card picture. Tonight was the night... it is a lot harder than you would think. First I had to put them in the tub and scrub them down. Chris had to iron their clothes. Finally we got them all dressed which is a huge task. So... the process began. We put them on a present in front of the tree. Chris tried to snap the picture while I danced around like a crazy lady trying to get a smile out of them. I was barking like a dog, singing songs and jumping all around. We got a few that might work.. AS you can see in the last two pictures the kids had had enough. Claire was ripping ornaments and beads off the tree. Corbin was crying. All I can say is I am glad it is over.
*** I forgot to post about Claire getting well. She finally turned the corner Tuesday! She was sick for 8 long days. She is well and happy. I am so glad that the virus didn't get to Corbin.

No comments:
Post a Comment