Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Cooking with Corby and Mommy!

Tonight Corbin and I had some Christmas cooking to do. He loves to help. He is actually a good little helper. We had to make a dessert. He LOVES to make cakes. He ate quite a bit of it. I know you have all heard "never trust a skinny cook". How about a naked one?




As you can see Corby lost his diaper along the way.... When you make a cake with Corbs he loves to pick what he calls the the rocks out of the cake mix. They are really just the clumps of mix. He eats them all.





















Yesterday morning Jack came over to play. They were all in their jammies and had a good time. Corby and Jack love to play trucks. They were driving around play doh and play doh containers. In this pic you can see that Corbin was driving around the playdoh and all Jack got to drive around was a bunch of lids to the containers. What a nice job sharing Corby did!




Here Claire joines in the fun! She ate quite a bit of play doh yesterday. I am sure we will eventually see it in her diaper. There was just no point in fighting her to get it away. She really thinks it is pretty delicious.









Claire loves phones. Cell phones are her favorite. I give it to her often to let her play. I am sure many of you have gotten random calls from her. She just wants to say hi!
Corbin is so ready for Christmas. He keeps saying BIG Santa is comign and bringing BIG presents because I am a good boy! This morning Uncle Brian, Paw- Paw the kids and I went to Chuck E Cheese. It was a lot of fun! This afternoon I took Claire to the Dr. b/c she had a 101.5 fever after her nap. She had no symptoms of being sick but i wanted them to check her out since the offices will be closed for Christmas. They could not find anything wrong other than her fever....

No comments: