The doctor said no milk products for the sick baby Claire... But he didn't say anything about oreos...Maybe he assumes she doesn't get oreo's since she has zero teeth and is ten months old... never assume anything when it comes to crying sick kids... One thing I have learned with kids. Never say never. At this point I would buy her a pony, diamond ring.. whatever to make her happy and less miserable with this virus.
Week 7 | February 14 - February 20
-
We woke with no kiddos in our home on Valentine's Day. How weird! It was
quiet and calm and no one needed to know where their presents were. Daniel
and I s...
10 years ago

1 comment:
she looks so happy with oreo down to her toes! You need to send this to oreo to use for advirtising. It makes ME want an oreo!!
Post a Comment