Monday, December 8, 2008

CLAIREB

I took Claire back to the doctor today because she is not getting better very quickly. After the night we had last night I was pretty certain she was worse. Here is a little recap of our night last night. Claire went to sleep at 9 was up from 11-1:30AM with Chris. Then I took over and was up with her from 1:30 -2:15AM. We watched Barney. Then she got back up at 3:30. When she got up this time she had what I will refer to as "p" everywhere on her but her hair. I am talking bellybutton, arm pits... you get the picture. So... she got a bath at 3:30 AM. She was up until 4:45. I wen tot sleep from 4:45 until 5:15 then got ready for work. Mom kept her and the Corbs today and I am staying home with her tomorrow. Hopefully she will have a better night tonight!!! The dr gave us some new meds today that will hopefully help with the "p"... I have no pictures to poset from today... Believe me you should be glad :)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Wow you are a trooper to go to work after that. I have a feeling we have some nights com'n if June gets what I have which I think she has now. She only drank three bottles yesterday and no solid food. I hope Clairb has made a turn for the better today!! Kiss her for aunt Natty!!