
As soon as Chris got his work boots off his feet, Corby had them on!

Today was a super fun special day. My cousin Heather and her new baby girl Charly came to visit. It was our first time to meet Charly since she lives in NY. We had a super fun cousin play date!! Claire, Soph, Charly and smiley June Bug had a great time. Trying to get all these babies lines up was harder than you think. We tried to convince Corby to get in the picture but he wanted NO part of it!

I LOVE this pic of Soph

You are precious Charly!!!!

Today we put up our Christmas decorations! Maw-Maw and my mom helped put the final touches on the tree!! THANKS MOM AND MAW MAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Ok so the Christmas tree picture looks like somethim out of Martha's Magazine. Like I said- a Winter wonderland. :)
are there any ornaments at the bottom? just curious as to how well-behaved your kiddos are about yanking them off. i wanna be on your blog list!
1- Your kids are the CUTEST thing ever!!
2- Your tree is GORGEOUS!
3- Your house looks AMAZING- I want to come visit!
4- Luv ya and I am now officially hooked on your blog!
Post a Comment