Saturday, August 21, 2010

2nd post of the night...

Here are some pictures I have taken over the last week or so. Now that I am back at work, I haven't been taking as many pictures. It is really hard to believe that summer is already over and we are back in the swing of things at school. The kids and I had a really awesome summer together. We really made the most of the time we had to play. Claire is doing better at school as of last Thursday. Corbs still loves school, and is WORN out when he gets home. I pick them up at 3:30 or so, and they are both worn out. This is a picture with Claire and her ridiculous amount of babies. She doesn't just play with one at a time. She always has them all out.
Baby girl..
Having fun at the jumpy place
Chris went in Caroline's room to get her after her nap. He found her standing up in her crib. She has learned how to pull up on things. He went and got the camera and took this sweet picture. That night he lowered her crib. Seems like yesterday she was born, and we are already having to lower her crib.
I love it when they play so well together...
my sweet bub
my sweet princess
This picture makes me smile more than you will ever know. I just love this face, and I just love that bow. To me the bigger the bow the better. I just love that little girl.
She loves the door stop.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

The kids are as adorable as ever. I can't get over how big Caroline is getting! She is growing so fast.

Natalie said...

Shelby likes door stops too! I love that pic of caroline that you put at the top. I have a new student named caroline and the kids call her Kerrline