
Lucky for my kids they have an aunt that always has a camera in hand and took these adorable pics this weekend. Thanks AUNT NAT! Caroline reall.y LOVED the beach! She was all over the place. She really had the best time at the beach and pool

My sweet boy just loves anything outside. He could spend the whole day at the beach.

Uncle Jimmy caught some fish, and the kids had the best time playing with them. Claire is giving June a little love squeeze.

The weather this weekend was perfect. The kids really enjoyed the nice weather and no mosquitoes.

June and Corbin on an adventure

My girl...


I love this picture. Corbin thinks fish are the greatest. He was so proud of Jimmy's fish. He wanted a picture holding it. I think what I love best are his painted fingers holding his manly fish...

adorable



Sweet Shelby and Caroline. It is soooo easy to tell Caroline is the third kid in this picture based on her attire. She has mis- matched bathing suits on from when Claire was little.... She still looks pretty darn cute yo me though....


The weekend was fun, but ended on a sour note. Caroline started throwing up early Sunday morning,and so we came home. She is still sick, and just not her happy little self. I just hope no one else catches it, and that she gets better soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment