
Where in the world did July go? I cannot believe my summer break with these babies is almost over. Makes me sad. I can honestly say we did have a pretty fun time together this summer. We kept very busy, and really enjoyed playing all summer long. Caroline is such a happy kiddo. She smiles and laughs a lot.

What is wrong with this picture? The big kiddos have taken over our bed!

It doesn't get much cuter or sweeter than this. This week she learned to go from crawling to sitting up. She is pretty proud of herself. She is still toothless, but does like sticking her tongue out at everyone!

Corbin LOVES his Sissy. He calles her Sissy, Itty Bitty, Cutie and Sweetie. He loves to tell people he has blue eyes like her...

This face gets kissed all day long... ALL DAY!


My little fire cracker. She goes a mile a minute.

Claire starts school this week. She is a little nervous, but talks a big game about going to school and being a big girl. We will see how Tuesday morning goes. We went this past week and she spent a little time in her classroom. This is her masterpiece she created. I am a little scared about her first day, but she is soooooo ready for school. She is a smart cookie, and will totally thrive with structured learning time.

I tried to put all 9 of Caroline's hairs in a pony...

Hanging with one of their BEST friends Channing. My kids LOVE Channing. They play all the time, and enjoy every second!

Nothing like a sister.

Check out this hair! He needs a haircut! The kids have been swimming A LOT lately, and their hair is lightning up.

I love this picture. Corbin loves manly things like Batman, Spiderman, Sports, dinosaurs, tools, but is not afraid to sport some heels. He plays girly things with Claire, then she fights like a Power Ranger with him. All a part of having sisters I guess....


This baby is a definite crawler now. She is all over the place. She is a mover and a shaker. She has to be to keep up with her brother and sister... No worries, she still wakes up a few times a night. Sleeping through the night is for the birds!
No comments:
Post a Comment