
Look at these snuggle bugs all ready for bed tonight! Claire is still having a little trouble adjusting to school. Today was her 5th day, and she still cries when dropped off, and cries the second she sees me when being picked up. They also told me she won't eat much at school. When I pick her up she is in a pretty bad mood, I think it is a mixture of crying during the day, being hungry and just tired. Chris and I decided we were going to make her lunch and bring it tomorrow in hopes that maybe she will eat. Poor kiddo. It makes me sad to know she is sad. Corbin is doing well in school, he loves it. I cannot tell you just how precious he looks for school. Chris likes polo shirts and wears them daily. Now Corbin wants to be just like Daddy and have a horse on his shirt. Chris and Corby both look cute everyday. Little Caroline has a little case of the runny nose. It has been making her puke which is never fun. I am a little nervous about her going back to the babysitter next week. I am with her all day, and do pretty much what she wants all day. I hope she adjusts well.... Being a working mom is difficult, but luckily I get to come home to these sweet faces everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment