
Princess Claire started school this week. Corbin did too, but this was Claire's very first time at school. We talked and talked about school with Claire. She would say she was so happy to go and paint. I was a little nervous about her first day, because at times she is very shy.. especially around strangers. Let's just say the first day was a mess. Chris and I finally peeled ourselves off of her and left her screaming. We called all day long, and she was upset and crying on and off all day...At one point I called and was talking to the owner asking how she was doing, and the owner said your husband is on the other line with the director asking about her too. I laughed when she told me that. Chris and I are those parents... oh well. We just love our babies. I am happy to report that today being her second day went MUCH better. Drop-off was still horrible. I took them by myself and Claire was kicking and screaming. I called once early this morning and she was happy. When I walked in the second she woke up from nap the teacher was so happy to tell me what a better day she had. I almost cried. I hope tomorrow goes even better. I know it is just going to take some time to get in the swing of things, but seriously it breaks my heart. I am a total fan of Chris being th eone to take them, and me being the one to pick them up!!!

Mowing the grass with Daddy after a long first day of school!

We tried to get them to take a first day pic. Not so lucky.

My pretty girlies.

Corbin started school Monday. He wanted his picture taken with his baby sis! I wish you all could just see how sweet he is to her.

Today my sister-in-law called me and said come over and lets take some pics. It just so happened I was going to be down the street for an appointment. We only had like 45 minutes, and luckily Caroline was already looking cute in this dress. These are the adorable, sweet, priceless, heart melting pics she took. I love them SO MUCH. In this one I am kissing this sweet baby like I do all day long, after you look at these you will see why. There are more, but these are some of my favs. Thanks Aunt Nat...times a trillion!

Her blue eyes, sweet skin, and little puff of hair equals perfection.


1 comment:
I adore that picture of you and Caroline - it's so sweet!
I think Chris had as hard of a time last week as Claire did. :)
Post a Comment