Thank you Kelly for this cute pic and many others! I love it!!! Today we had a super fun day here at the Barrow house. I rented the most fun water slide/jumpy thing ever. The kids had all their friends over & we had a blast. The kids were outside at 7:30 AM and Chris and the kids were still going down it at 7:30 tonight! They were super tired tonight... Good news is the guy I rented from let me keep it for free until tomorrow since it thundered some today... Repeat day of fun tomorrow. LOVE SUMMER.
Thank you Missy for these cute pics of my boy! Corbin started soccer this summer. It is not really a team, more of practices. He was not a fan the first week, but has grown to love it. Chris takes him, and it is just something fun for them to do.

Doesn't he look like he should be in the World Cup based on this picture..

My sweet baby cakes is almost 6 months old! She was such a good girl today with all the chaos that was going on. She just hung out and watched the kids have fun!** Special birthday shout out to my one and only sister! Happy Birthday!
*** Corbin was so tired tonight when I was putting him to sleep & he DID NOT Want to give in and go to sleep. He was so mad because I was telling him that when I went walking tonight I saw a turtle crossing the road & i picked it up and moved it to the grass to save it from getting hit. He was LIVID that I did not bring the turtle home. He told me he didn't like me, and that I made him sad... I was thinking to myself that I have a freaking huge slide in my backyard & invited almost every kid he knows over today... Ah well... I know he really does love me... Not gonna lie, it did hurt my feelings a bit. I told Chris, and he said he said the same to him tonight.. made me feel a little better!

1 comment:
we have so much fun with yall!
Post a Comment