Sunday, June 13, 2010

Week one of summer... wonderful!

This week was filled to the brim with fun! We kept ourselves very busy! Everyday we did something fun together. I really enjoyed soaking in all the smiles and laughs! Little princess Caroline... Love this baby!
We have this great water park in our neighborhood that we went to a few times this week. This was a huge hit, and I now have another fun place to take the kiddos!
Claireb loved the water park too!
What a fun thing to do on a such a hot day... Don't think I wasn't close to running through there with them... too many people though.
PawPaw gave Claire a lemon... this is what happened.
One day this week I took the kids to the mall play land with a friend and her kids. There is this bungee guy stationed right outside of the play land that the kids were very interested in. I never in a million years would have thought the kids would do this or enjoy it.... They proved me wrong.. TWICE this week. I was by myself with the kids the first time they did this... I really wanted Chris to see them do this, so Chris, Nana, and Paw Paw came ti watch the second time they did it.
All ready to go... You would be shocked at how high they go
Princess has NO FEAR. NONE..
I myself would never do this... can't believe I let my 2 year old..
We played at the park a few times this week too.
Everything has become a competition between these two.
We have played with friends everyday this week which has been a lot of fun.. but when it is just the two of them, they really are sweet (most of the time)
Loving on sissy.
ADORABLE... All in all it was a great week. I just love summer. I already have more fun pictures that I need to post. We have some very busy little ones.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

yall are so fun!