
I love the summer, and spending all day long with my babies. I plan on filling our days with fun, which equals one exhausted mama by the end of the day! This past weekend was filled to the brim. We went to a great wedding Saturday night (forgot my camera, so I will be bumming some pics off of people!). Sunday we went to Jack's birthday party at the zoo, then a friend's end of the school year party. Then today Audrey's first birthday party! So much fun!This is a pic from the zoo, Brooke had animals brought in forthe kids to pet. The kids thought it was AWESOME!

Looking at the fish!

When we go on long car rides I hang in the back seat with Caroline. On the way home from the zoo she was pitching a fit. I wanted to wait to get home, so I could change and feed her.. She wasn't too happy, so I put some water in this little bitty bottle I had. She thought it was great. Kept her quiet until we got home, and she even held it herself! She is a big girl now! She turned 5 months old yesterday!

Not sure if you can see the water in this jump house. Yesterday afternoon at my friends end of year party they rented this fun thing. It POURED rain, and the kids made it into a slip in slide jump house. They were soaked, and had the best time!

Walking at the zoo, they are just too sweet.

cutie

Some of the kiddos at Jack's zoo party!

Best Buddies!

My big girl loves to play on this play mat. She found her feet too!

I know I have said it before, but I seriously kiss on this baby all day long. ALL DAY!

My mom stealing some sugar at the beach. Look how tan my mom is, and how WHITE Louise is....

My aunt brought over marshmallow roasting gear. Corbin had the best time making s'mores at the beach with her.


We do the beach in style! Always representing! Whoop!

Love this little firecracker. This weekend she started something new. She likes to now call Chris and I MOM AND DAD. More often than not she calls us mm and dad rather than mommy and daddy. So weird to hear.

Corbin loves the beach.

Making dribble castles. I would like everyone to know that I make one mean dribble castle! Claire does a great one too...

My Uncle took the kiddos on a boat ride. They had a great time, Claire actually fell asleep in my arms.

MawMaw & Caroline

Corbin likes to give Caroline his Dog-Dog. She slobbers all over it, and he doesn't even care. He LOVES his baby sister. I cannot even imagine all the germs on that dog, but I am scared to wash it unless totally necessary... he is a bit fragile these days.

Too cool for school! Good thing it is summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment