Friday, July 2, 2010

6 years ago today...

6 years ago today I went with my mom to get my nails done for our wedding. Today I took our first baby girl to get her first mani and pedi, and to get my nails done for our special anniversary date tomorrow night. Amazing how in 6 years so many things have changed. All I can say is that I love you at least 300 times more than this day 6 years ago. With each beautiful baby we have brought into this world my love for you have grown at least 100%. Thank you for always being there for me and the kids. We love you more and more each day. It takes a pretty special man to be a great husband and dad. You are special. I love you. Happy Anniversary.
Corbin went out in the rain today and caught himself a worm! He used my spatula this you can see in the background. so really when it was all said and done he caught like half a worm.. poor worm.

My sweet baby girl is officially a crawler. I just cannot believe how fast she is growing, and how many things she is doing. These were her favorite toys today, Corby's Toy Story 3 Aliens... She loves to be on the floor playing as long as someone is with her. She clears the room in a few minutes by rolling or scooting.
I love these sweet faces. I LOVE THEM. Claire was just precious at the nail place today. She was so happy, and she loved picking her color. Pink on her toes with flowers & blue fingers. She is pretty proud of her nails. She will definitely be going back with me every time I go. It will be our special thing. In a few years it will be me and both my girls.. A trip to the nail place just got way more expensive.. worth every penny though.
When We got hoem Corbin wanted to know where I was going to take him. He wanted a special time too. I said wherever you want to go I will take you. We will be going to CiCis pizza tomorrow. He doesn't like it for the food, but for the games. We spend more on the quarter machine stuff than we do to feed our whole family. We have a million things from their quarter machines, and looks like we will be adding to our collection tomorrow.

HIJACK!!!


One of the coolest days and memorable experiences of my life. We have been through a lot in 6 years...12 years total...and all I can say is I am a lucky man. You are a great mother, wife, and best friend. I love you.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

i didn't know chris was in the corps! happy anniversary!