Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Beach!

YEA for the beach! My parents bought a beach house in Galveston, and the whole crew went to celebrate! We all had a really good time helping my parents set the place up! It is a super cute place, and I know the kids will enjoy having a place at the beach to go to! I took these pics from my sister in laws blog b/c I haven't had time to download mine! In this pic my niece just jumped right up in my lap and snuggled with Claire and I.
My pretty girl really enjoyed the beach!
Corbin doing some artwork! I had to spend some time scrubbing marker off the counters thanks to Claire.
It is really funny how kids entertain themselves. The kids spent a lot of time running up and down the deck at the house. They would skip, run, crawl and laugh the whole time! I love how Junie is covered from head to toe, and Corbin is in shorts and a t shirt.. maybe that is why we are always sick around here.
playing!
Here are the smallest two little cousins.. Natalie was watching the little ones while I was doing something else.. she just put both little ones in the bouncer and they bounced away! Shelby and Caroline will be running around with the other 4 in no time! Soon I will get my pics posted!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

a beach house - how exciting! i love the kids playing on the deck!