It is really hard to believe that you are two years old. It is amazing the amount of happiness your sweet little self brings to so many people. You are the sweetest, sassiest little princess. You know you are just too cute for words. You are such a beautiful little girl, with such a huge heart. You love to make people laugh, and you laugh a lot yourself. You love to shop, you love to be out and about, and you love to play. The way you say certain things, the way you brush the hair out of your eyes, the way you fight us when it is time to change your diaper, the way you LOVE BABAS, are just a few of the reasons you are so precious. You are the best sleeper and the best eater. It is amazing how active and strong you are. It is unbelievable that you can pretty much keep up with Corbin. Whatever Corbs does, you always at least try. I love how much you love Caroline. You make us laugh every time you look at her and say oh baby baby... The kisses you give are priceless... You have your daddy wrapped around your finger, you are and will always be his little princess. You are so smart, and you are so energetic. You get so excited about the smallest things, and that to me is precious. You still are missing quite a few teeth, but you don't let that stop you from eating anything and everything.. your favorite being CANDY!
Little girl, I love you more than you will ever know. I know just how much you love us too, because you always are saying " I love you so much". You make me so very proud. You three kids have made me the happiest person in the world. I love you, and always will take care of all of you. I am the luckiest mommy in the world!
Happy birthday Princess Claireb Charlotte!
Love,
Mommy
All in all today was super fun, all the kids had a great time! I have a lot more pics that I need to go through and post. Thank you everyone for coming and helping Claire celebrate her second birthday! Thank you for all of her nice things! It is like Christmas all over again!

2 comments:
This post made me cry :) Happy Bday CB, I am so sorry i missed it. I was sick about it :( Looks like so much fun :)
Happy 2nd birthday, sweet Claire!!! You are the cutest thing ever! Hope you have a two-ferric birthday!!
Post a Comment