
Today the kids and I made some special Valentines day cards! It was nice and messy, but super cute.

Hollywood Claire

Corbin made this picture of our family today. I am guessing he learned how to draw people at school, because I did not teach him. I thought this was the most precious thing in the entire world. I might just frame it, and enter it into some contests!

My beautiful girl... Beautiful, bossy demanding little girl I might add. When this little princess in the making is awake she wants to be held... No putting this one down until she is in a GOOD DEEP SLEEP. Don't try to put her down right after she falls asleep, she knows that trick and pops right up.. AMAZING just how spoiled a baby can get in six short weeks! Love this baby to pieces...

Love this boy!
Happy Valentine's Day to all of my valentines... Chris, Corbin, Claireb and Caroline! I love you all very much, and you fill my heart to the brim with happiness and love. I am so lucky to have each of you! I couldn't love you more!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment