Wednesday, March 3, 2010

we have a puker!

Little Caroline Louise is now 8 weeks old! She weighs 8 pounds and 7 ounces! She also likes to projectile puke. She has decided it would be fun to develop an allergy to her formula at 8 weeks old. She has been getting a little formula each day since she was born, and just now decided she doesn't like it. She drinks a few sips then pukes it right back up. I took her to the doctor today and we are going to try something new. Other than that she is just as precious and snuggly as ever. I basically kiss her face off all day long, she likes it. she is just starting to "coo" and it is really cute. I love this baby so much.
This picture makes me laugh. Bottom line never take your kids to Starbucks and let them pick something. I went to Starbucks Sunday AM to get Chris and I coffee. I brought my main man Corby with me and told him he could pick something. He had said he was going to get a bagel... Nope, he wanted the ridiculously expensive cupcakes, one for him and one for Claire. He also wanted the cute little box of chocolate milk. So, if you plan on bringing your kiddos to Starbucks, be prepared to double the price of your trip and let your kids eat cupcakes at 8am! Nothing like being a kid!
Hmmm.... I wonder what she is up to???
This started as a little blanket for Caroline to have tummy time... It ended up as the Barrow kiddo hangout..
looking for shells...
Claire and Corbin sleeping on the couch bed at the beach!

All in all we have had a great week. We went to the park both days this weekend and again today! The kids love the park... Funny park story from today. I had the three kids at the park. Caroline was sleeping in her MOBY wrap (by the way this is the best thing I have ever ordered online in my life) Claire and Corbs were just running around. Corbin decided he had to pee, so he went in the grass, pulled down his pants and went for it. Kind of embarrassing to be that mom at the park with the kid who is peeing in the grass... oh well....

1 comment:

Kelly said...

so doc says it's an allergy to the formula? is she on the special expensive formula now? hope it gets better!