
Corbin and Claire had to go back to the dr on Thursday. They are both sick with deep croupy coughs. He gave them both antibiotics so I am hoping they will feel better soon. As of today, Corbin is doing better, but Claireb is still pretty sick. I stayed home Friday with them. The pic above is Corbin putting all the babies to sleep. He takes ALL of Claire's babies which makes her mad. Then he takes her blanky to cover them up which just makes her even more angry. Then she screams and takes them back, then he screams b/c she woke up his babies. It goes on and on...

Today Sophie stopped by to say hi! Sophie is looking at Claire and thinking hmmm... "I am 4 months younger than you and I have way more hair than you!!!"

Corbs and Daddy got mulch today after their Little Gym class. Everyone piled in the wheel b for a cute pic.

Paw Paw came by today too and took Claire and Corbin on a ride down the street. Most kids roll down the street in strollers, not ours! We roll in style. Notice Corbin has money in his pocket. PawPaw gave him some cash for being such a good boy! PawPaw throws out bills not coins. The kids better always be good around him and by the time they are in college we will be set!

Here is a cute pic of June I found. Hey Junie- Tell your mommy I called her to bring you over today! She Called back, I missed her call then I called back and haven't heard from her. Tell her that Aunt Sara is mad that she didn't bring you over today!!!

Corbin has his own shovel and own gloves JUST LIKE DADDY!

My two favorite boys doing boy things!

Soph and Claire... They kind of match....

Claire is showing off her new kicks. She got some new tennis shoes! She looks SOOOOO CUTE in them.

This week Corby wanted me to make Chicken and Rice. His hands down favorite. I decided to let Claire feed herself and this is what happened...
1 comment:
Claire is your mini Clone and Soph is such a doll....
Here are your interview Questions to post on your Blog:
1) If you could spend an entire day just doing something for yourself.... no husband, kids or pets, what would you do and why??
2) What are 3 core values you are teaching your kids and why??
3) What do you dream for your kids? What are you hoping they will become or accomplish in their lives?
4) Name your new years resolutions... are you sticking with them so far??
5)What is the most annoying thing in the entire world?
Post a Comment