Saturday, January 17, 2009

SLIDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corbin and Claire had a great time at the park today. Here are some slide pics. Corby gave Claire a little push and down she went!!!!!!

They sometimes are a little brave. Here they are headfirst. Claire ended up doing a little face plant in the sand. She just got right up and was ready for more!

I love this picture of my big boy! I cannot believe he is almost 3 and Claire is almost 1! Time flies!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute pictures.... Clair-B is so brave.... She is fearless. I like her vday outfit.

Natalie said...

I love the head first down the slide pics! Soooo adorable! Claire is such a little trooper! She needs a medal of bravery for making it to her 1st birthday without any stitches, head injuries, or lost members, especially with Corby as a big brother!

Sarah Shalley said...

Love that birthday dress! Super duper cute. I can't believe your babies are gettting so old! When is number 3 making its debut? Haha. Love you bunches Barrows. Invite us over sometime! We DEFINTELY need to hang out this summer, Sara.