Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR & Happy Birthday Nana!!!

Happy New Year & Happy Birthday Nana. We are getting together for Nana's birthday today so I will post pics later. This is a picture that my super talented sister in law Natalie painted me for Christmas of Claire. I love it so very much, it is so special to me. She has painted me a few pictures of Corbin and now I have Claire too. I really do cherish them so much. I am so lucky to have such a sweet, talented sister in law that paints these priceless pictures for us. Thanks Natalie! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She did one of Corbin in his Aggie gear that is hanging in my kitchen. As soon as I frame this one it will be right next to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is a picture of Corbin and Keyosha doing sparklers!!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Shalley said...

Happy New Year! Natalie is soooo talented. Wow. I'm impressed. Chris did an AMAZING job. Anytime, I would love to take pics of ya'll!