Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Aunt Natty!

Happy Birthday Aunt Natalie! Today we celebrated Natalie's birthday at Mom and Dad's house. It was a really nice birthday lunch! Here is Nat holding Baby Diva Sophie.
Here is Baby Diva Claire, Diva Soph and Diva Junebug having their super top secret members only tea party.
Claire decided June didn't need her paci and she was going to take it. June really couldn't defend herself from Claire b/c she was still in her car seat. This pic and the next are out of order, but you get what happened.

Maw- Maw and Claire. I wish I had more pics to post but the kids kept us running around the whole time. There are no pics of my boy Corbs b/c he slept through most of the party. When he woke up we did have a fun soccer game between Corby, Jimmy and I! Corbin has a little cold and Chris is a little under the weather too. Hopefully they will fell better soon and we will have a great week with a lot of good pics.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

OMG. Claire looks more and more like you everyday.