
Today the weather was just beautiful! As soon as I got the babies from Mrs. Regina's we decided to play outside! Jack came over and the kids had a great time. Claire tried her very best to keep up with the boys and all in all she did well. The boys play really well together. Today they were using shovels to put dirt in their dump trucks. Once they were filled they pushed the trucks all over the back yard!

Claire found Corbin's dog dog and was bringing it to him. Wait up guys, here I come!

Corbin and Jack racing their dump trucks.

Chippy wanted to go down the slide just like Claireb.

Last night the kids decided to dump out the toy chest. After all the toys were out in they went. They had a lot of fun playing together. Sometimes they are the best of friends and play so well together. It is really fun watching them play WHEN they are getting along. They are just the sweetest, most lovable kids in the world. I really, really can't explain in words how blessed Chris and I are and how much we love these two amazing babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment