I copied this template and idea from another blog- here is my shot at it...
In 2010, I gained a sweet baby girl! 5 days into 2010 Caroline Louise joined our family!
I lost the ability to keep a clean house and the laundry done.
I stopped even trying to keep a clean car- just can't happen.
I started to not care who was watching me or my kids when they were throwing level 5 fit in public- I am sure they have been there, or will be one day.
I was hugely satisfied by how well we have been able to handle these three monkeys. The logistics of three were hard at first, but I feel like we have it under control- most of the time..
And frustrated by how there are so many things I should have written down that the kids said or did- and didn't
I am so embarrassed that I never sent out birth announcements for Caroline- I promised myself I would do everything for her that I did for the first two...
Once again, I made sure my kids had fun each and every day.
Once again, I made sure they felt loved each and every day too.
The biggest physical difference between me last December and this December is I am not pregnant.
The biggest psychological difference between me last December and this December is I forget everything unless it is on my calendar.
I loved spending time at the beach with my family.
Why did I spend even two minutes worrying about things that don't matter.
I should have spent more time writing things down.
I regret not much..
I will never regret spending time with my kids.
I woke up during the night way too much.
Waking up with these three every few hours during the night nearly drove me crazy.
The most relaxing place I went was the beach
Why did I not win the lottery last night?
The best thing I did for someone else was make sure everyday was a good one for my babies
The best thing I did for myself was spend time with my family
The best thing someone did for me was make me feel loved and special-
(Fill-in-the-blank template from Mary Schmich at The Chicago Tribune)

No comments:
Post a Comment