Monday, January 3, 2011

Big things happening around here...

Caroline has a tooth!! WOO HOO! Finally, in the last week her first little toother came through! The last two days she has also really been walking. She can walk across a room now, so sweet to watch. It is also a little funny since she is still so tiny. It almost doesn't look like she should be able to walk yet. She turns ONE on Wednesday! Such a sweet, sweet, baby girl.
Claire got her ears pierced! Sunday I took Claire to get it done. She has been asking for a while, and I finally took her. She was so brave, cried for a minute and then was so proud of them. She loves them, and they look really cute!


And our big man. He was not liking the fact that I took a picture of the girls and not him. He wanted me to take a picture of his haircut Grammy gave him today.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

They are so darn cute! Glad that everything is well in the Barrow House!