
Today we had Caroline's first birthday party! We had a great time with friends and family! Here are just a few pictures from her big day! Caroline was not very happy at the beginning of the party, cranky and just not herself, but she turned it around and had a great time!

Caroline's Aunt Natalie did this very special amazing picture for the party! She is so talented, and this was very special. VERY SPECIAL!

My sweet baby girl liked her sweet cupcakes.

Here are a few of the babies! You can see Caroline is screaming her head off... it was her party and she cried because she wanted to.

My cousin Emily MADE this BEAUTIFUL blanket and sweet doll for Caroline. So beautiful and special. These are things she will have the rest of her life. Thank you Emily, I LOVE THEM!

Playing!

This is the funniest face to Chris and I. Caroline shakes her little body, stiffens up and clenches her jaw. It is so funny. kind of her party trick!



My friend that made the girl's dresses made this ADORABLE shirt for her little boy to wear. It was a hit! We may or may not be making sure they fall in love :).
I have a lot more pictures that I will post. It was a super fun day to celebrate my super fun girl! It is birthday time around here, Claire and Corbin's are coming up too!
1 comment:
I love the girls' dresses and the shirt your friend's little boy wore is adorable! Does she have an etsy shop?
Post a Comment