
We had a great little visit with Santa tonight! It didn't look like it was going to be a successful Santa trip due to the following... 1. Claire was mad because she didn't have an outfit like Caroline's (it was Claire's a few years ago). 2. Claire would only wear her Ariel Mermaid flip flops... a battle that wasn't worth the fight 3. When we got there Claire was hiding behind Chris. Chris said she could hold his phone in the picture if she would sit by him, not sure why but it worked. So as you can see... The phone is in her hands :). Luckily it all worked out.I think it is a pretty adorable picture. I thought for sure that I would have at least 2 crying kiddos in this years picture.. They surprised us!

Chris and I have a few little traditions with the kids that we have done each Christmas, and this year we have made a few new ones. We always go see Santa, and we always have the kids paint an ornament at this pottery place. In years past we put them on the tree, but someone dropped one this year while putting up the tree (WASN'T ME, and WAS Not a kiddo:)).. so, we decided to just put them in a bowl on the table. They are really special to me, and I just want to make sure they are safe! Luckily the broken one was able to kind of be put back together!

This year we bought the kiddos Chocolate count down calendars. They think this is AWESOME! Every night Corbin reminds us that we need to do his calendar. Just another fun thing to do with them!

Last night we wrote letters to Santa. We broke out the glitter and fun stickers. The letters they wrote are pretty cute. I wrote exactly what they said. Claire wanted a baby with purple eyes. Corbin wanted to make sure I didn't add to his letter the face that earlier in the night he bit Claire on the finger...

Here was our attempt at getting a picture of the kids tonight before Santa!
2 comments:
Your kids crack me up! They are so cute and I think the Ariel flip flops really make the picture!
I don't know if I like the Santa picture or the pre-santa picture better! I love your traditions with the kids!
Post a Comment