
This little bundle of adorableness took her very first step today! PRECIOUS! Chris and I both saw it, which was fun. We had a very wonderful Thanksgiving! We got to see both sides of the family, which made it extra special. We have a lot to be thankful for around here. To name a few things we are thankful for our beautiful children and their health! We are thankful for our health and our jobs. We are thankful for our families and how much they love us and the kids, our friends, and last but not least our happiness.

My mom and Claire, Ithink they look so much alike.

Corby, his new Aunt Brittany and Maw Maw

I.Love.Him!

Talk about cute. I have a friend who just started up a business and she made these dresses and monogrammed Corbin's shirts. If you are looking for anything like this let me know and I will get you in touch with her.. She also makes all the girl's bows.

Thanksgiving was also Uncle Dennis' birthday! Happy B-day!

Today the kids helped Chris put up the Christmas lights. Helping meant it took twice as long, but I am sure he enjoyed it :).

She is a handful, but the cutest handful.

They brought their Halloween candy out with them to help daddy put up lights. I took it back in after they ate a TON of it.

Caroline scored a sucker too!
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Tonight Chris and I have our ten year high school reunion. Wow. We are old. It will be fun since we went to high school together!
** also a shout out to Shutterfly! I did a little blog post about them, submitted it to them and they hooked me up with 50 free Christmas cards. We ordered them today and saved over 100 dollars! WOO HOO! they are pretty cute. We are using a family photo that Missy took of us that is ADORABLE!
3 comments:
aaawww i really miss yall!
Precious precious!! So good to see you guys Saturday night! You both look fantastic! Our blog is thesquillantes.blogspot.com!
The kids are so stinkin' cute! I love the girl's Thanksgiving outfits - they are adorable. Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving
Post a Comment