Thursday, December 23, 2010

Meet Goldie, Mermaid & baby Jesus

Today I took the kids to Petsmart to get our doggies Christmas presents... somehow we ended up with these two new swimmers. Meet Goldie and Mermaid.
Tuesday night I took the big kids to the most precious Christmas play at Second Baptist Church. It is a free Christmas play they put on each year, and they do it well! Claire wanted to go back last night, so there we were again two night in a row at the Christmas play. It was ADORABLE! She CRIED both night when we had to leave because she really wanted to see baby Jesus more. The only way I convinced her to leave without throwing a fit was to tell her when we got home we would wrap up Caroline like baby Jesus and play with her. It worked, and Caroline was willing to play. I am kind of surprised they haven't asked to go back tonight for the last night of the play. I was prepared to have a threepeat.

Nana came over yesterday morning to make Christmas cookies with the kids. They loved it, and I know Santa will too. Then Claire and I went to get our nails done thanks to Nana. They made Claire's extra cute this time. She has little snowflake stars on her fingers and toes. So cute. The kids are very excited about Christmas. They have talked to Santa on the phone twice today. Sorry to the Santas we called really early this AM and woke up, we were in need of a stern talk because both the big kids were making their way to the naughty list. All is good now. We hoep everyone has a very Merry Christmas! Enjoy your family and friends!

No comments: