Monday, December 20, 2010

We have the sickies.. and other fun stuff too

Friday was the kids school Christmas program. They put on a super cute program and lunch for the kids. Claire's was first- she was adorable singing jingle bells. She didn't want to sit on Santa's lap, but did give him a high -five to make up for it... then....
Then it was Corbin's classes turn to see Santa. He waited in line super patiently and was so excited to see him. Claire was in my arms while we were watching Corbin and she decided to throw a HUGE fit. Hitting, screaming,,, AWFUL! As soon as Chris got there I handed her over and said take her outside. It was embarrassing that my kid was the one pitching a fit while a million parents and grandparents were there to watch their kid.
Next was Corbin's play where he was SANTA! It was ADORABLE!!!
That night we took cousin pictures, and then had Natalie's annual Christmas ornament cousins party. It was super fun as always. Here is Shelby!
I almost forgot.. to add to the fun that day Claire accidentally slammed Caroline's pointer finger in the door. I was in Caroline's room getting her clothes when I heard a SCREAM! Her finger swelled really big and turned purple. I called Chris at work, and told him I thought it was broken. Luckily the swelling went down by the next day, and it wasn't broken. Alwaya fun around here.
Here are the adorable Christmas ornaments in the making...
Caroline and Shelby's first Christmas ornaments. They both have their first birthdays in the next 2 weeks.
Playing with the cousins...
Then the sickness began. Caroline started throwing up in the middle of the night after we got home from Natalie's. She did this all night and managed to throw up in three beds. Awesome. Then yesterday everyone seemed fine. Today I woke up super sick. I RARELY get sick. The kids are sick a lot, Chris occasionally, but me never. I had to call Chris home from work, because I couldn't manage these three feeling so bad. I stayed in bed until 3:45. Thank God he came home to help me because right around the time I managed to pull myself out of bed Claire began the throw ups. Poor baby is just laying on the couch watching Mickey Mouse with her throw up bucket. So all the girls in the house have now had it, let's hope the boys steer clear. Only time will tell, but I am hopeful! I don't need any more sickies.

*** Princess Claire Loves coffee, we don't offer it to her but she manages to drink it. Chris got her a vanilla steamer at Starbucks, and she thought she was awesome with her own drink. It is just milk and vanilla... She has been known to drink straight out of our cups, it is the craziest thing that a 2 year old likes the taste of coffee. We haven't quite figured her out :)

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Hope everyone feels better soon!