Sunday, September 12, 2010

pics from the last few weeks....

I went through the pics on our camera from the last few weeks and here are some of them. Claire and Corbin are happy and busy little kids... They love anything to do with art... Painting, cutting, glue, drawing, markers... they spend a lot of time doing these things. They are both doing well in school, and by the end of the week they are tired and ready for a few days at home!
Minute to Win it???? Chris, Corbs and Claire all three tried this game... no one was able to do it.
Hanging at the beach... I love that Caroline just waits under the table. She does this here at home too. She can't wait until she is big like the other two.. I can wait.. .
Our kids have some crazy sleeping patterns. Here is how I found them one morning. They sleep together every night these days. They both have huge beds, and precious rooms... neither of which is being used.
We like to play dress up around here. The kids are excited about Halloween. They both went through a catalog that came in the mail.. their costumes are on order, and they are sooo excited.
Junie and Claire hanging in the rocking chair with their bottles.
Caroline hanging at the door wondering why the dogs are on the outside.
So happy.
Claire feeding the horse from a little bit to far away. Poor horse.
Caroline and her boyfriend Maddux.
I think it is pretty cute when kids fall asleep in their highchairs.
Caroline is getting better. She still threw up at least once every day this week. We washed a lot of clothes, sheets and couch cushions this week. She doesn't have a stomach virus anymore, she just is a super sensitive kid & even coughing more than once makes her puke! Corbin starts soccer again tomorrow and is really excited!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

The kids are adorable, as ever!

Natalie said...

so cute! I LoLed at claire feeding the horse and june throwing a fit on the couch pics! so cute of caroline sleeping in the high chair...poor baby!