Saturday, July 10, 2010

6 months old...

Baby Caroline you are growing up way to fast! I mean girlfriend, you are already eating push up pops!!! Caroline LOVES popsicles, but push up pops are her favorite. I think because the cardboard helps her little hands not get so cold. Please don't judge me for giving my kid a popsicle. I have done this with all three, and look how great they turned out. I am all about making baby happy! This seems to do the trick! I am all about making all three happy to be honest!
So good! Bad news is now when the ice-cream man comes by I am going to have to buy three. These kids are getting more expensive by the second.

I wish I could remember al lthe funny things Claire says to us throughout the week. She is so funny. SO funny in a very bossy kind of way. She tells it like it is, thats for sure.
We framed pics in our kitchen of all three kids in the highchair when they were babies. It turned out cute, and it makes me smile every time I look at them.
We hit up the splash park Friday, and Caroline was all ready to roll...
Caroline and Grace.
A friend is letting us borrow these leg warmer knee protector things for Caroline while she is in the crawling phase. Corbs decided he needed to match her.. Claireb had some on too, but she couldn't be in the picture because she was naked except for the leg warmers...
My goal is to take my camera on some adventures next week. I am just glad to get out of the house with the necessities. I haven't mastered the camera as well. Today we went to a fun b=day party, and I left the darn camera at home. GRRR. I will work harder at it next week.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

LOVE you kitchen pics! What a great Idea... I may steal it!!! :) Can't believe how gorgeous claire is. You guys are in big trouble with her and her sassy self....Corby looks SO big on your blog header!!! OMG!

Natalie said...

I love the pics!I want to eat that little tiny girl! Corbin in his baby legs hilarious! I cannot belive you gave Caroline a popsicle! You have come a long way since Corbin and the "DON'T LET HIM LICK THE CAKE HE CAN'T HAVE SUGAR" days! I just love my neices and nephew!!Can't wait to see everyone soon!

Morgan said...

The kids all look so big! They each grow an inch, everytime you post pictures! You have a beautiful family.

Oh, and they look so darn cute eating those popcicles - I'd have given them to them too! :)